Thursday, February 21, 2008

Really Good Astro Reports and Good Causes

Well, I finally have something to sell other than my opinion that is not intended to replace even Dr. Kwacks medical advise. These Reports are very detailed and very comprehensive. They are uncanny and accurate but just intended for fun. Each report gets emailed to you within 48hrs. I want to donate 10% of the sales to a worthwhile raw charity or cause. I am still looking for a few more names and then I will conduct a poll to see who gets the most votes. Comment or email me some more suggestions and I will give you a free Personality Scores Report. Check out the Heading BUY ASTROLOGY REPORTS on the right hand side bar and order some reports. They are some of the best prices around. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment