Saturday, March 8, 2008

Free Personality Report With Charity Suggestions

I am still waiting for some more suggestions on the likely raw charity or good cause that will get 10% of the profits from the sale of my Astrology Reports. I upped it to 10% from 5%. So here's the new deal. With every charity suggestion, I will send you a free Personality Scores Report. Just send me your data: birth date; birth time and birth location and I will email you your report for free. When I get at least 5 suggestions (hopefully more, I only have three now). I will conduct a poll and we will all get to pick the lucky charity. It is a lovely little win win marketing ploy. All the charts are on the side bar and are a really good price if you check around. Make sure you email me at ellenatkin@gmail with your suggestion and your data.

No comments:

Post a Comment