Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome to the new Blog

Here's what I did. I resurrected my old blog Raw Traveling, changed the name to Ellen Atkin Media, put some new graphics, colours and designs in.

Made a lot more sense. I just couldn't get the hang of the new wordpress blog and I just don't have the same zeal for creating blogs as I did when i started this one. So, instead of throwing it out, I recreated it. After all, I did put a lot of hard work into it.

I'm not sure how google with deal with the new name. I still get a fair amount of hits on this blog.

Anyway, I'll be talking a bit more about photography, updating more, adding more commentary on health and the health freedom front, and introducing some slicker marketing approaches.

For now like my Facebook Fan Page. I am posting there more frequently. I missed my blog and I am looking forward to the kind of therapy that only a blog can give.

2 comments: