Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baja Remembers Art Show Closing December 15th, 2012

Action Alert people of LV! I just learned there is a line up of people behind me to get the wall space for their shows at Playa Central. Awesome work to everyone involved for making the ONLY wall in La Ventana a rotating gallery.  I met the artist of the next show and her work is great.

SOOOOOOooooo, what does that mean? My show must come down. Yes, I want everyone in town to see this show, so do make sure you pop into Playa Central (preferably in the day as the lighting situation is still being sorted at night) BEFORE December 15th.

What else does it mean? That I must move the show.. Now, I have been here before and I know that moving art is something I would rather not do. I want these pieces SOLD by December 15th. Pick your favorite and start bargaining.

Honestly, I am probably the harshest critic of my own work, so when I actually like one of my pieces it must be good. Usually it takes me about 10 years to like my work. I am in love with Amanecer. Please see this image before the show comes down. It is amazing. It has already sold once by order, so you can still take this one for your La Ventana home.

It is so amazing that I painted it onto the wall of Bandidos Bar & Grill in El Sargento.


In addition your piece can be drop shipped from Canada to anywhere in Canada or the US, so don't worry about lugging anything home. It will be at your doorstep by the time you get back.

Understand that this type of work CANNOT be done here in the Baja. This quality is not available here. I brought the rolled up canvases with me in my suitcase and had them stretched in La Paz. These pieces are laminated for durability. They are UV protected. You can even wipe them down with a damp cloth. They are the HIGHEST quality canvas printing anywhere.  They are already 33% less than my regular prices. This is not Walmart stuff. These images represent years of work and accomplishment. They are truly original art pieces.

Here are the prices and links to the available images. Yes, I will have to add shipping costs if you are ordering to your home in the US or Canada, but tax is included.



Amanecer                                 75” x 22.5” (97.5 ui*) 
$975.00 Canadian or  $12,675 Mexican
Laminated & Gallery Wrapped Canvas Panorama Photograph on 1.25 inch stretcher bars.



Cabo Pulmo Camping                     55” x 19” (74 ui) 
$740.00 Canadian or  $9,620 Mexican
Laminated & Gallery Wrapped Canvas Panorama Photograph on 1.25 inch stretcher bars. 



Palm Farm                                      43” x 25” (68 ui) 
$680.00 Canadian or  $8,840 Mexican
Laminated & Gallery Wrapped Canvas Panorama Photograph on 1.25 inch stretcher bars.



  La Ventana Sunrise                        45” x 15” (60 ui) 
$600.00 Canadian or  $7,800 Mexican
Laminated & Gallery Wrapped Canvas Panorama Photograph on 1.25 inch stretcher bars.

 Baja Cardon                                     39” x 27” (68 ui) 
$680.00 Canadian or  $8,840 Mexican
Laminated & Gallery Wrapped Canvas Photograph on 1.25 inch stretcher bars. 



Sol de Mayo                                    20” x 14” (34 ui) 

$340.00 Canadian or  $4,420 Mexican
Laminated & Gallery Wrapped Canvas Panorama Photograph on 1.25 inch stretcher bars. 


Each image represents an unlimited edition special show price of $10 a *united inch including the gallery wrap edge. Inquire about resizing or reformatting.


There are 35 more Baja panoramas that I didn't produce. These are available by order. 

If you have never spent more than a few hundred dollars on art for your home, don't let squemishness about that stop you. Art is really the most valuable thing you can buy for yourself. Think, everyday, you receive its blessing. The energy pours forth into your heart, into your soul, for years to come. I know this because my clients tell me this is what my art does for them. It is what all good art does for people. That is why art is at the top of the financial pyramid in terms of investment.

Contact Ellen Atkin at ellen@ellenatkin.com or 778 552-1299 (CA) or 612 152-9429 (MX)




No comments:

Post a Comment