Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Outside

A short 2.25 minute Video of lifestyle and sports action shots from Nov. 2012 to Jan. 2013 in La Ventana, Baja Sur. I love shooting kiteboarders and windsurfers. Action is one of my favorite things to shoot. It is exciting and changes moment to moment. I am do not have much patience, it turns out. I also love shooting aerials because practically every moment is a new and exciting frame. Most of the water action shots were taken from the boat at water level. This makes for much more interesting shots and backgrounds. It is important when shooting action shots to get perspective in. Look for subject in relation to horizon at least. If you can throw in a few mountains or a town for a backdrop things start looking interesting. I am still in La Ventana, Baja Sur for a few more months. There are lots of pro riders here and strong enthusiasts. Contact me for any photographic work you want. I am working legally this year with a visa. Ellen@EllenAtkin.com

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete