Thursday, January 14, 2016

Copyright Notice

All writing, graphics and photos by and of Ellen Atkin are copyright by Ellen Atkin. No unauthorized usages are allowed. Linking is allowed.

In the event of discovery of any lifting of my material, mentioned above, this is what happens.

I ask the offender to remove my intellectual property from their domain. They do it and as long as they never do it again, no further consequences will ensue.

If I cannot not find the publisher, then I inform your webhosting company of the offense. As long as I can prove the unfair, unauthorized use of my material and/ or image is my intellectual property, they are legally bound to take down your entire site.

This is not a game. This is not a joke. This is how I make my living. I am a visual artist, writer and media professional. Have some dignity. Create your own material. 

Certain instance fall under fair use, like reposting comments made on other sites, not my own site. If I post a comment anonymously on another site and you repost that comment attaching my name to it, that is not fair use.

No comments:

Post a Comment