Loads of good things are happening to me. More later on all of it. Quick recap now. Spent the last three days in San Jose Del Cabo at Raices y Brazos (highly recommend it) and then at Buena Fortuna Botanical Gardens in La Ribera. This time I got to meet Kitzia, proprietor, mother of two young boys, wife of Gabriel Howearth and all round dynamo, oh and great hostess.... What to do For Spring Equinox? I will be filming and documenting the SACRED & SUSTAINABLE WISDOM RETREAT with Mayan Grandmother Flordemayo. Other medicine women are also speaking throughout the week. It starts on March 20th and goes to the 27th. There are still a few spaces available so if you want to enter a tropical paradise and learn about sacred and sustainable wisdom in a working botanical garden then email me or Kitzia Danel or telephone her at (011 52 1) 624 168 3225.
- We are happy to invite you to join us for a great Spring Equinox week with Mayan Grandmother Flordemayo (member of the Consul of the 13 indigenous Grandmothers) with Kitzia, at Buena Fortuna Botanical Gardens, in Baja California Sur, Mexico.
- Buena Fortuna Botanical Gardens is a botanical reserve with more than 3000 plant species, established in 1998 by the world renowned botanists Gabriel Howearth and Kitsia Danel.
- The event is a fund raiser to support the maintenance of the Botanical Gardens and fund the therapies Gabriel needs to make a full recovery from meningitis. Your participation as well as assistance are greatly appreciated.
- We will open the week with a traditional sweat lodge, Equinox Ceremony and organic feast. We will be sharing daily rituals, mindfulness gardening, medicine making, yoga, healing foods, devotional songs of the world and more.
- Baja California Sur in March is sunny, tropical and beautiful. The garden is walking distance from the beach (Sea of Cortex side) and 45 minutes drive from waterfalls, hotsprings and Cabo Pulmo Coral reef.
- Registration is 550.00 US. Includes workshops and meals. Camping on site is available as are offsite rooms in a sea side villa.